Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Holidays


Washington, DC

I hope everyone has plans for an excellent July 4th weekend. Remember our founding fathers, I suggest Ben Franklin in particular- he was really the most interesting. How can you resist learning about the continuous invention and wooing of French women? I am sure many of you will choose to focus on Sam Adams- at least you are trying.

I believe this postcard is supposed to capture the Capitol at night. I think if the Capitol actually looked like this at night I might head for a bomb shelter. On a lighter note, perhaps it is a 4th of July firework spectacle. This leads me to a very important question:

Which City has the best fireworks?






BOSTON VS. PHILLY



2 comments:

  1. i refuse ot vote because you didn't put detroit up. that and i have never seen fireworks in any of the cities listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Matt is WAY overdue for a post! Also I think I too am too underinformed to vote in your poll.

    ReplyDelete